HP Cone Crusher
- Type:Crushing Machine
- Model:HP Cone Crusher
- Certificate:ISO9001: 2000
As we know, in the modern mining industry, how to improve the mining efficiency has become a main concern for many mining investors. The HP cone crusher is another powerful crushing machine.
Zenith's HP series cone crushers belong to a kind of high-tech crusher to meet the requirements of developed countries. HP series Cone Crusher adopts computer optimization design to speed up the speed of main shaft. The unique crushing chamber replace system can quickly replace components in crushing chamber to meet different size requirement. It has a single cylinder, adopting the hydraulic pressure. Moreover, it is designed by Zenith by the combination of the USA technology and Chinese technology. Compared with spring and traditional cone crusher, Zenith's HP series cone crushers have more advantages like easier operation, larger application scope, and more reliable performance.
HP Cone Crusher Has A Wide Range Of Application
HP cone crushers are widely applied in the cement making industry, building, sand making, metallurgical industry, etc. They are suitable for both metallic minerals and non-metallic minerals, such as iron ore, nonferrous metal ore, granite, limestone, sandstone, and pebble, etc. As for recycling materials, HP Series cone crushers also can play a great role, they are used to recycle construction waste, copper slag, steel slag, and glass scraps.
Working Principle of Zenith's HP Cone Crusher
The HP cone crusher mainly consists of eccentric shaft sleeve, main shaft assembly, support sleeve assembly, moving cone assembly, and fixed cone assembly etc. The motor drives the eccentric sleeve through v-belt transmission shaft. At the same time, the moving cone wings with the force of eccentric shaft sleeve so that the crushing surface is close to the mortar from time to time. In this way, the materials will be crushed through continuous pressing, and the crushed materials will be discharged from the discharge opening.
Four Distinct Benefits And Features
- Hydraulic pressure protection and hydraulic pressure cavity clearing, higher automation and less stop production and repairing time.
- Thin oil lubrication makes the service time longer than before.
- The concave and mantle are made by high manganese steel. Owing to the change of the concave's style it can effectively protect the crushed products. Besides, the crusher becomes more resistant to abrasion, which extends the using life compared with the traditional cone crusher.
- The crusher can provide customers a higher capacity, better product shape, and easy to be operated.
|Model||Movable Cone Diameter (mm)||Chamber Style||Min. Discharging (mm)||Max. Feeding (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Power (kw)||Motor Model||Machine Size (mm)|